But he's got a plan. And he sent me a picture of it to prove that the plan is in motion.

Not enough people write on their hands anymore. I think it should make a come back. Usually I write on my hand - there's a spot between my pointer finger and thumb that I usually use as my message board whenever I have something I want to remember. It's pretty easy to spot out of the corner of my eye, so it's a constant reminder. Many a thing in my life have been remembered because I wrote on my hand.
Now hopefully this will remind Dan to bring me my escort ships. Not sure I'm completely confident, though. Once he was supposed to bring me something (a movie, maybe) and he put it on top of his miniatures case in the morning so he wouldn't forget. Only when he got ready to go, he picked up the movie off his case, put it down elsewhere, and walked out the door with his case.
But this time he can redeem himself. And soon I'll have escort ships....

I call Shenanigans based on the fact that they came in Tuesday and I forgot them once! So it hasn't been "a while"
ReplyDelete