Every March, the Washington Post runs a Beer Madness event. They take a bunch of applicants, 32 different beers from around the world, and set up a tasting bracket. This year they've got 8 Lagars, 8 Pale Ales, 8 Freestyles, and 8 Dark Beers. I managed to snag the section of the paper from my mom's house. Next step: head over to Total Beverage and see how many they've got and how many I'll need to sub in other brews for.
Oh, as an aside, one of the people who was selected for the testing is a pastor for the church across the street from the Brickskeller. I remember a time when I left the Brickskeller with Joe and felt a little sick when we reached the car parked in front of the church across the street. Hope the pastor wasn't too mad at me the next morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment