Laura is wonderful enough to paint my models for me. The current project is the Malifaux peeps. The first one was the Convict Gunslinger, aka Mr. T (you can catch a picture of him
here). The next get special treatment was Candy, the psycho girl. I wanted her to look innocent - I don't like how the official one looks absolutely evil. She is supposed to be one of the Woes of Innocence, and I wanted her to look the part.
Laura looked over the model and decided she wanted to create a look similar to Alice of the Disney's Alice in Wonderland. Blue dress with white lace, blond hair, etc. Take a look.


Notice the blood on the scissors that Candy's carrying. Looking at her front-on, she looks pretty innocent, but turn her and look at what she's got behind her back and the terror is revealed! Mwah hah hah hah hah...!
No comments:
Post a Comment