It's been high on everyone's worries, I'm sure. I know it's been high on my list of concerns. Fortunately, in the midst of everything going on in the world, the Transportation Security Administration is giving everyone a very clear understanding of how they will determine if your helper monkey is going to be a threat during air travel. Now we know that service monkeys will be brought through metal detectors on a leash, and that our FSA Security Officers have been trained not to handle your monkey.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Tax Dollars At Work
It's been high on everyone's worries, I'm sure. I know it's been high on my list of concerns. Fortunately, in the midst of everything going on in the world, the Transportation Security Administration is giving everyone a very clear understanding of how they will determine if your helper monkey is going to be a threat during air travel. Now we know that service monkeys will be brought through metal detectors on a leash, and that our FSA Security Officers have been trained not to handle your monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can I please have a monkey helper??!
ReplyDeleteI dunno - it seems like there are a lot of rules regarding monkey helpers.
ReplyDelete