My original plan was to get a PowerShot 10.0 from Canon (my previous camera was a PowerShot 2.0) but I ended up finding a cheaper version that had all the features I wanted (except the lens, which I do admit I miss) for about 1/2 as much. So here we are - the PowerShot A480 10 Megapixel version of a couple Malifaux models Laura and I have been working on recently.



>First we have Bad Juju, a poor sod who was cursed to immortality as, well, a mudman. Every time he dies, he just comes back again. He's understandably pissed about the whole thing. So what does he do? Kills folks. Nice chap. When I first put him together, he looked like he should be carrying a club of some kind rather than just holding his arm up high. So I gave him a coffin to smack people with. Where did he get the coffin? He dug it out of a cemetery, of course! The poor guy who used to live in that coffin is spilled out about the ground now. Bad situation all around.


My second pictures are of the Convict Gunslinger. The model itself isn't all that attractive, but Laura and I discovered something: paint it black and give it gold belts for bullets and all of the sudden, we've got Mr. T on the field! And nobody messes with Mr. T.
So there we have it - new camera = better quality pictures. All in all, not too bad if I do say so myself. Laura and I have four more Malifaux models to base (I just got some more green stuff too) and then they're all ready to fight.

No comments:
Post a Comment