Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh So Pretty


Not exactly new news, but I like the look of the new Heavy Cruisers from Firestorm Armada (Spartan Games) that I just had to post them up here. My work computer doesn't allow me to head over to the website to see them, so sometimes when I want to gaze longingly at the new ships that will be coming out, I just can't. And it's a sad situation for me. This way, I can gaze whenever I like.

Anywho, I'm really looking forward to the new ships. From what I understand from the threads, the going theory is that these things will be able to be mixed in with regular Cruiser squadrons (or could be fielded on their own as a full Heavy Cruiser squadron). They're better than their counterparts, but for a fair price more as well. Looking forward to seeing the rules. Word from Spartan Games was they'd have the rules out by the end of March, but here we are in April with nothing to show for it. From my understanding, that's not uncommon with this company, which is a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment