Thursday, February 25, 2010

So I Took a Trip to Best Buy

I figured rather than getting a new camera, maybe I should just get the cord that connects my camera to my computer. This way I can download the hundreds of pictures I already had. I found pictures from my family vacation back in 2006, from a jaunt to see the Legwarmers last year, and some of Laura making sock monkeys for the kids this past Christmas.

Anywho, what that means is I was finally able to take some pictures of the things I've been doing over the past few weeks. First we'll start with the Firestorm Armada Dindrenzi fleet that Laura painted up for me while it was snowing the crazy 5' of snow that hit us.



Here's one of my battleships. I decided I wanted to paint them so the color stripes would be the identifying marker for them.







And here are both battleships together.





My two squadrons of Cruisers.









And my four squadrons of frigates. To cap it all off, here's the whole thing:



Not too shabby. Of course, they lost their world debut match against Jay and his Terran's, but I'm really just lulling people into a false sense of security. You know, so when the campaign starts, I'm ready to smash face!

No comments:

Post a Comment