Friday, July 30, 2010

Sucker Punch


So I found a new trailer for a movie coming out next March that has me pretty interested. It's called Sucker Punch, and I have no idea how it all fits together. But in the trailer, I see...

Samurai
Hot Girls
Mental Institutions
1950s Style Gangster Men
Airplanes with Missiles
Crashing buildings
Fully Automatic Guns
Scantly-clad Dancing
Mecha-type robots
and, of course, a Dragon

Evidently, the main character ends up somehow in a dream world where she can control some stuff, and something happens, and somehow that's good or bad. Clearly I'm not too sure what the movie's about. But with everything above rolled into one, how can it be bad??!?!

1 comment:

  1. From what I understand it is about a girl in a mental institution and the dreams are her coping and maybe escaping from the institution.

    Whatever it ends up being about I am going to see it.

    ReplyDelete