Monday, May 17, 2010

Seven More Models

I got my second batch of models back from Chris this weekend (thanks, buddy!) and painted up a few more models myself. I'm now less than half a dozen models from the end (at least until the next models are released later this month).

Chris picked up my first Mature Nephilim, Hamelin, and the Avatar Pandora. All three look awesome.




On Saturday morning, I was kinda bored, so I painted up my three Sorrows. I was originally going to make them red to go with my theme color, but I realized I don't have a wide range of red and I didn't feel like mixing colors yet. Since I had a lot of P3 blues (ice blues were going to be my Eldar color), I could add a bit more color to these ones.



Finally, last night I painted up my Teddy. I had some trouble with the blood splatters, but I think I did alright. I'm still trying to decide what to do in the heart in his chest, so I'm still holding off for the moment on that part, but other than that, I think he came out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment