Thursday, May 6, 2010

Converting

I don't know what it is about the Malifaux models, but they've inspired me more than pretty much any other models out there to do conversions, building, painting, etc. Here are a couple of minor conversions I tried with my two Mature Nephilims. They only have one sculpt of them, so I wanted some variety between the two I own. I ended up doing an arm swap for each of them. One lost a hand in favor of a large crab claw. The other ditched his arm in favor of Thagrosh's (from Legion) arm with the double-bladed sword.



I also got three more Terror Tots from Jay. He tried out the Neverborn, but they didn't really do it for him so he was selling them off. I had most of what I needed, but three more Tots could give me a little more flexibility. Who knows? Maybe I'll try a Tot horde at some point. Anywho, a while back I had bought some small angel models but I had no idea what to do with them. With the new lot of Tots, I figured they'd look cool if they were scampering over angel statues. So I'll paint them up to be stone and put a little green moss and the like on them and have my Tots running all over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment