
So what exactly did happen after Star Wars? Why didn't Mark Hamill get any more movie roles? I know he did a lot of voice work, and that's awesome, but did he just want to walk away from movies after the whole Star Wars thing, or did he not get many other offers?

Maybe he will get to reprise his role as the joker in the next movie. I still love the episode with captain Clown.
ReplyDeleteThere is a great line in the family guy star wars when they introduce Han he says, "My name is Han Solo, Captain of the Millennium Falcon and the only actor whose career wasn't killed by these movies"
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hamill
ReplyDeleteTake a look at his picture...THATS why he didn't do anything after Star Wars...
Lets see...
ReplyDeleteMark Hamill - Cute Kid/Teen... Ugly Adult
nuff said.
Poor Mark Hamill. I was a cute kid/teen. Does that mean I'm going to suck up (continue to suck up) my adult life?
ReplyDeleteOnly if you get in a motorcycle accident and have to have reconstructive surgery.
ReplyDelete