Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GenCon Goodies

So Dan and Ellen got back from GenCon yesterday and I rushed over after work to pick up my new goodies. Take a look:



That's the new Tannhauser rulebook, revised with all the goodies, on the left. Hopefully I'll get a chance to read through it all and it will all make sense and I'll be able to give it a whirl.

All the rest of the stuff in Malifaux-related. The new book on the right (which clocks in about 50 pages more than the first book), the Primordial Magic, Lord Chompy Bits - Nightmare Version (which is, evidently, about twice as big as the Mature Nephilim, the largest model for Malifaux I currently have), Miss Pack (the promo nurse), and the Jackalope. Good stuff all around! I'm very excited about putting them all together. Unfortunately, my glue dried up in my month-plus of non-use, so I need to get another thing of it.

Here's the Lord Chompy Bits all opened up. It came with two bags - one for the LCB parts, and the other for the Dreamer parts. Guess which is which.



Thanks Dan and Ellen for being my ninja shoppers this year! I appreciate it! Can't wait to try out the board games you guys got - especially that one with the hunters and shadows. That one sounds great!

No comments:

Post a Comment