Teddy #2 - painted by me, I stuck some wings on him and whipped him through.

Poltergeist - painted by me, I put a dead skeleton on his base. But wait... what's that? The skeleton has the same red glow-ey eyes as the Poltergeist? Oh no! Crazy magic's about to start!

Teddy #3 - painted by Laura, this one's my favorite. Alice stands in front of him with a bloody butchers knife, ready to lead Teddy to another killing field. -shudder- Creepy.


I also put Jack Daw and the Jackalope together, though neither of them are painted yet. The Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits have been put on bases, though they're not completed yet (I still have some pumpkins to add to them, once they come in the mail). As a bonus, I'll show you two more pictures...


Also, over the weekend, Dan, Ellen and I headed over to the new Huzzah store. Nice place - a lot of cool little goodies all around. Can't wait to head out there again on Tuesday for some Malifaux fun. It'll be nice to have a place nearby to grab all the stuff I need.

No comments:
Post a Comment