Sunday, August 22, 2010

More Malifuax Models Painted

So I got a few more models painted up this weekend. First up are four models that I had painted a while ago, but never got around to displaying. They're to be used for objective markers. I have another one on deck - a murder of crows - but I'll wait until later to show that one off.



Next up is the Dreamer. I had most of him finished a little while ago, but was waiting for the pumpkins to add to his base. Gives him a little more color than gray and blue, which is pretty cool. When he turns into Lord Chompy Bits, that monstrosity is going to have a bunch of jack'o'lanterns on his base instead of just pumpkins. Laura's working on him right now, but he's a massive model, and will probably take a while to get all finished up. In the meantime, here's the Dreamer.



Following that, I have two totems to show off. The first one is the Jackalope from Marcus. This rabbit's got horns and tends to be used as a missile - attacking at great speed, doing some damage, and then being killed off only to rise again and repeat it all. So I decided this guy was something of a bloody mess. Other rabbits just look down on the Jackalope, fearing that he gives the rest of them a bad name.



The last one for this round is the Primordial Magic, which, in painting, I grew to like the look of more. I thought it was a worm-like thing before. But as it turns out, it was some soup that was cooking up in a cauldron, and when it tipped over, it coalesced into this long thing. Looks pretty neat that way. Still, I added a little mini-worm next to him that's trying to grow up to be just like daddy.



Next up: the Murder of Crows, maybe the Miss Pack, the Lord Chompy Bits... and then who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment