Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rembaldi Returns

After a break from March 2009 through June 2010, Rembaldi has made its triumphant return! I'm glad it's back - it's easily my favorite game I've ever run. The sheer amount of work I've put into the world boggles the mind. I've been going back through my notes and remembering just how complicated some of the plots were. There are entire pages in my notebook devoted to plotlines that only got the breifest of mentions in the posts. But who knows if they'll come back front and center sometime further down the road? In one of the recent threads, I reintroduced a character that was first seen in the Prolouge, and was last mentioned back in February 2007.

I've got a great group of characters, a solid core of players, and plenty of story to tell. I have people fighting two defensive battles against the orcs while a third player rushes in with an army to try to break the sieges. I have people betraying each other, trying to figure out how best to bring about a beneficial situation. I have bounty hunters, elven legendary heroes, and basic run-of-the-mill soldiers. And a group of villains ready to strike wherever they get a chance. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Weren't you going to email me the stuff to let me in on this? No biggee if you want it closed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot - I forgot. I'll send you an invite now!

    ReplyDelete