Friday, June 4, 2010

A Few More Things Done

Last night I was going to start working on my Waldgeists when I got home, but it was raining pretty hard, so I couldn't really do much. Instead I went up to my Firestorm Armada stuff and pulled down my dozen fighters. They're pretty small, so they weren't very hard to get painted up. I decided that I'd paint one wing up to be grey like my Dindrenzi and paint one up a bit blue like Brian's Aquans.




After that, I just sat around for a while. Did a little work on Rembaldi, played some computer games, watched some West Wing, and then finally it was dry enough outside that I could start looking around for twigs and stuff for my Waldgeists. I ended up finding what I wanted and based both Waldgeists. They're ready to be based-coated and painted up now.



Looking forward to seeing how they perform on the table. They're as much as a Younger Nephilim, so they've got a lot to stand up to. But they're a bit more survivable. Armor 2 and a (-) flip to all charges and ranged attacks against them while they're completely in the woods. Good deal. Just need to start using forests, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment