Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finished Off the Marcus Box

Last night while watching a few episodes of the Wire (awesome show!), I managed to finish off the three-headed tiger-thing. It was a bit of an odd model to paint, and while I was going through it, I was getting more and more frustrated by how it was coming out, but at the end, I dropped the wash over it, and it came out looking decent. Who knew!



So with him finished, I now have the entire Marcus box finished up. Here's the whole gang posing for a group shot.



They're not too bad, I don't think. I mean, they won't win any painting contests, but they still will look decent out on the table.

I went by the Parlor on the way home from work last night (which actually means I went far away from home to go to the Parlor, then turned around and went home) and picked up my Waldgeists. They finally arrived. Also picked up a green and a blue wash. The green one came in handy last night, and I wish I had the blue one for the snake instead of the black wash I used. But now I have it for the next time I need it.

My next project, I think, is to work on the two Waldgeists and my second Teddy. After reading over the Waldgeist rules, I'm pretty excited about giving them a try. They're great with forests, which means I now have two models that excel with certain types of terrain that we rarely use (Waldgeists with forests and Silurids with water), but one day...

Oh, and Chris just finished up the last of my Nephilim earlier this week too (thanks Chris!). So soon I'll have another Mature, Younger and Lilith back in the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment