Sunday, July 3, 2011

Painted Models for Grow Lists

I was able to spend my commission money from Josh on a few new models and got them all painted up. Two new Younger Nephilim and the second Desperate Mercenary.





With these, I should be ready for another test of the Grow List. While I've been largely disappointed with the original Grow List, trying to get Nekima and two Mature Nephilim charging across the table, because it's too slow, my next attempt will bring in four Younger Nephilim on the first turn and get them moving forward. It has the added bonus of not needing to bleed out Nekima any to get it to work. Though with killing two Desperate Mercs in the mix, I'd probably bleed her anyway so that she can have an extra blood for later and can heal back up twice.

Lilith (8 stones)
- Primordial Magic
- Nekima
- Terror Tot x4
- Desperate Mercenary x2

I know a lot of other people have been using the Grow List without Lilith, but I am still very fond of Lilith being used with the list. She's fast, hits hard, and has a lot of movement shenanigans. She can toss around Earthquake to get the whole crew moving on the first turn, and can put up her forest to help control opposing movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment