Make sure you head over to the Gamers Lounge to see episode 36 where Dan and I talk with Bill a bit about Malifaux and the upcoming GenCon. Also, be sure to tell Bill that you love hearing my voice so he'll invite me back again.
I thought it was great that you guys got to test the new Malifaux avatars. It explains why Bill was so and vague and uncharacteristically quiet when I asked his opinion on the model rumours – specifically Justice and the prospect of her avatar being undead – I thought he knew more being a henchman, never thought for two seconds it was because you guys had play tested them!
Thanks for listening, we had a great time recording. We're still a little rusty with the format, but if Bill brings us back again down the road, we'll start to get better.
Bill's a tricky guy - he always likes to seem like he knows more than others. Sometimes that's true, but it'll always SEEM true.
Just listened to it now while at work.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was great that you guys got to test the new Malifaux avatars. It explains why Bill was so and vague and uncharacteristically quiet when I asked his opinion on the model rumours – specifically Justice and the prospect of her avatar being undead – I thought he knew more being a henchman, never thought for two seconds it was because you guys had play tested them!
Good to hear you and Dan back.
Thanks for listening, we had a great time recording. We're still a little rusty with the format, but if Bill brings us back again down the road, we'll start to get better.
ReplyDeleteBill's a tricky guy - he always likes to seem like he knows more than others. Sometimes that's true, but it'll always SEEM true.