Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Malifaux Collection (Mostly)

I'm working on figuring out a better way to store my miniatures and figured while they were all out of the case, I should get a full picture of everything I've got painted so far. So here we have my entire Malifaux collection (with a few minor exceptions: a second Insidious Madness is on loan to Dan, a second Black Blood Shaman is unpainted, a pair of Coryphee and a Duet also needs painting, and a Seamus box is sitting aside unassembled waiting for my wife to paint up).



It's quite a party.

Pictured are:
Stolen x4
Malifaux Rats x12
Obedient Wretch
Hamelin (Master)
Rat Catcher x2
Nix
Von Schill
Freikorpsmen x2
Freikorps Specialist
Freikorps Trapper
Freikorps Librarian
Miss Pack
Hamelin (Minion)
Jack Daw
Desperate Mercenary x2
Ronin x3
Viktoria (Gun)
Viktoria (Sword)
Student of Conflict
Convict Gunslinger
Hooded Rider
Doppelganger
Teddy x3
Poltergeist
Pandora (Master)
Pandora (Avatar)
Candy
Baby Kade
Sorrow x3
Insidious Madness
Bad Juju
Waldgeist x2
Silurid x3
Zoriada
Voodoo Doll
Collodi
Marionette x4
Wicked Doll x3
Mechanical Doves x3
Performer x2
Mannequin x2
Cassandra
Colette
Terror Tot x6
Younger Nephilim x4
Mature Nephilim x2
Lilith
Malifaux Cherub
Nekima
Blood Shaman
Lelu x2
Lilitu x2
Stitched Together x3
Primordial Magic
Dreamer
Alp x6
Daydream x3
Lord Chompy Bits (Nightmare)
Copellius

4 comments:

  1. One question, how much of it did you paint yourself? I good number if I am not mistaken. Feel good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn!

    How many points does it work out to be in total?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow – that's impressive. I do understand how a single starter box set can escalate into tons of crews, it's happening to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huron - I ended up painting the large chunk of it myself, actually. Laura painted up all the Showgirls, Jack Daw, Master Hamelin, the Gunslinger, Zoraida, Lord Chompy Bits, Candy, Kade, and the Alice Teddy, I think. Chris jumped in with Lilith, Pandora, both Matures, two Younger Nephilim, regular Hamelin, and the Silurids. Dan did a Tot and the Doppleganger. Other than that, I think I took care of everything else. Funny coming from not painting in all the other games I played. And certainly cheaper. :)

    Shaper - that's a real good question. Let's see, I have 27 stones worth of Archanists (soon to be 41 once the Duet is finished), 145 stones worth of Outcasts, 5 stones worth of Ressers, and 295 stones worth of Neverborn (soon to be 301 once I finish my second Shaman). Wow, that's a hefty number of models there.

    Templar - it's an addiction, I know. Tough to battle, but the cure is just to buy more!

    ReplyDelete