Thursday, October 21, 2010

Disney Princesses, Only Different


I'm gearing up for the Halloween game this year. I'll be running Grimm for the first time for our gaming group. I've been talking with Adam and Josh about some ideas, and Adam just pointed out this website of art Jeffrey Thomas. Fantastic art of some Disney princesses, only a bit... darker. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. That... Is... Awesome!

    Snow White for the Win! Though Alice is a close second too. With Sleeping Beauty and the Hercules one tired for 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Cinderella is just cool too. F-it, they are all cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cinderella one was my favorite. I think. I agree with you - they're all so cool it's hard to tell which one I like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pocahontas was one of my favorites but I did the same thing. "Ooo, that one's my favorite. No, that one! No, THAT one!! NO, THAT ONE!!!"

    I think a Tinkerbell one would have been cool too.

    --meeeee!!

    ReplyDelete