Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Brittany S. Pierce

Having very little to do with my topic, I wanted to start by saying I think the whole trend of releasing half of a season on DVD before releasing the whole thing is just annoying.



Laura and I have started watching Glee on DVD now that it finally came out (and we find ourselves with a little free time now and then). We're through over half of the season so far and really enjoying it. The music is fun, and the random cheesy high school drama keeps me entertained. But if I had to rank my reasons for liking the show, the very top would be three characters: the principal, Sue, and my personal favorite, Brittany S. Pierce. Simply put, she has all the best lines.

Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?

I find recipes... confusing.

When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist.

Since she started talking more in the show, it has just gotten better and better. I love watching Sue's tirades (really - I would love to be on set and see all the other ones she does, because no doubt these have to be ad libbed each take). The principal is just a great bit character to bounce everyone else off. But Brittany takes the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment