First up is one of my Black Blood Shamans. Have a few games in with him already and he's proved pretty interesting. I haven't used him beyond being fuel for a grow list. I'll want to give him a try where he's not running around nearly dead after the first couple turns so he can actually support his crew more in the mid-game at some point.

Next is the first of my Ronin. I have the Outcasts on the shelf for the moment, but I still do want to get these girls painted up for when I bring the Vikis back out. It'll be nice to have some non-Freikorps choices available.

Finally, I've got the Wicked Dolls. I don't like the color scheme that's the official one on the site. Too colorful and bright. I went with more of a black leather look. And then thought it would be cool to go with one that was a white leather to mix things up. I'll be getting three more of these guys eventually. I think I'm going to stick with the black leather look for the other ones.

It looks like the Ronin is on one of the Fenris cobblestone bases – same as my own crew. Models look cool and I have to say I love the wooden terrain!
ReplyDeleteYeah, put all my Outcast Viki folk on those bases. A few of them got the lampposts to go with them. I really like the way they're coming out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliments on the wooden terrain. I started building these a couple years ago and they work really well. Not painted or anything, but they are fantastic for Malifaux games.