Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Mass Effect Replay
With the DLC Citadel released recently, I've been thinking a lot about the Mass Effect line. I played through the second one with all of its DLC - it still stands as my favorite game I've touched. The third one was good as well, though it didn't reach the heights of the second one. I played through it once (compared with the three times for the second one) and was satisfied with it. I never got any of the DLC. I tried going through the first game, but I never got very far before I ended up turning to other things.
So when Citadel was announced, I decided I should go ahead and give the game another run-through. No doubt it'll take a while to play through all three games, but I'm looking forward to it. There's a lot I've never seen - most of the first game, and any of the DLC from the third game - so I'm hoping there are still enough surprises in store.
I'll try to keep a log going of how the game turns out for me.
Oh, and for those who liked my Assassin's Creed 3 log, sorry that one kinda hit a sharp stop. The game never really gelled for me. I enjoyed some of it, but I had really been waiting for one specific encounter between two characters, and when it happened, I was left completely unsatisfied and lost interest in continuing. I may go back to it one day - I feel like I'm over halfway through - but it won't be for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment