
Next Sunday at 9PM Eastern, the second season of the Walking Dead will be hitting. A 90 minute zombie extravaganza. It's been a long wait since last December (was that how long ago it was?) after the first season ended. The survivors are on the move, heading out from Atlanta to try to find somewhere new to settle so they can stop being on the run all the time.
If you're interested in seeing a bit of a teaser, check out this link. Looks like they're going to be bringing in a few more of those tense situations and not shying away from the horror and blood. I count in the teaser alone 2-4 characters who are probably soon to be dead. I am very excited to see where this show is heading.
Having been a long-time fan of the comics, I am also excited by some of the things I've heard will be in this season. The Herschal Farm will be a part of this season, and next season I think Michonne will be putting in an appearance. Good things coming down the line.
I have to say, I'm enjoying seeing the series different from the comics. I know there are critics of that, but I like not knowing what's going to happen next, and not knowing who's going to live and who's going to die. All in all, great show if you love zombies and survival stories.

No comments:
Post a Comment