Thursday, August 4, 2011

News from GenCon

I am not at GenCon. I was in the middle of a day-long meeting (the third in three days) discussing a new eCompensation tool my company is purchasing today. Instead of finding out all the new games at GenCon, I was finding out all the features and limitations of a new compensation program. It didn't quite compare.

However, I did have several moles at GenCon who were able to provide a few snapshots of what's going on at the Wyrd booth there. These pictures come from a variety of sources, from Dan's brother Ryan (thanks!) to Bill (thanks again!) to TheCurkov's twitter feed where he talks about how things are going out in Indy (thanks once more!). I figured I'd post what I had in case anyone else was curious.



The Wyrd booth just after 10:00 AM when the doors swung open.



The display case of Malifaux models.



The table full of goodies.



Dan's take of goodies. Yes, that's Avatar Kirai in the stack. Evidently there was an error at the Wyrd website where Kirai didn't show up. They tell us she'll be up tonight, so no worries, those who want her. She'll be there soon.



We were trying to get Ryan to find Bill, and here's what Ryan found. Close enough.



One of the new Merc minions - a Boy Named Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these – appreciate it. It's all looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, he did find me.... I didn't even know he got that picture of my ass.

    I am so embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete