My wife just sent me this link to a site where a man is letting people send random questions to his four year old son and he'll type, without editing, the answers back. Some of these things are hilarious! For example:
Q: "Now that you are one year older, what do you wish you knew when you were 3?"
A: "I wish I knew how to flip over. Actually I already knew that. Never mind, I already knew that."
Q: "Heya Kid, why do earthquakes happen? I mean, what's down there?"
A: "I think there's just meteorites that streaked and hit other meteorites back and forth and then I think it stops."
Q: "What's the scariest thing ever?"
A: "A green man changing into aliens who can shoot things out of his mouth and throw up and the throw up can turn into guns and start shooting people."
Q: "If you had a whole day to do whatever you wanted, anywhere in the world, how would you spend it?"
A: "I would be the king! And I would kill everybody else except my family."
So yeah, clearly some of them get a little dark, but still. Really fun to see what a kid says to random questions. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment